Maxvida.com and are disseminated though it and their form of presentation are the exclusive property of Maxvida.com, which holds all rights to exploit the same directly or through agreements with third parties.
All such content is protected by Spanish and European legislation governing intellectual property, in accordance with Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, which approves the Revised Text of Intellectual Property Law, Law 5/1998, of 6 March, for the incorporation into Spanish Law of Directive 96/9 EC of the European Parliament on the Legal Protection of Databases, and other relevant international agreements.
Maxvida.com does not grant access to its industrial or intellectual property or right related to this website, except by express agreement with third parties.
Users may only reproduce the contents of this website for personal storage, for the creation of security copies, or in the form of printed copies for private use.
In addition, all complete or partial reproduction, distribution, modification and presentation of the contents or other elements ofthis website, either directly or indirectly, for commercial purposes, public consumption for any use other than those stated above, is strictly prohibited, unless in possession of express written authorization from Maxvida.com and third party partners where appropriate. Failure to comply with these conditions will entitle Maxvida.com to take the appropriate legal action.
The following actions are specifically prohibited:
- Using framing to present a page from www.maxvida.com in a frame on another webpage that is not property of Maxvida.com, unless in possession of express written permission from Maxvida.com
- Using “in-line linking” to insert an image from this website into a web page or database that is not property of Maxvida.com, unless in possession of express written permission from Maxvida.com.
- Extracting and using elements of this website, which may or may not cause damage to Maxvida.com, as stipulated by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law, and Law 5/1998, of 6 March, for the incorporation into Spanish Law of Directive 96/9/EC of the European Parliament on the Legal Protection of Databases.
Parties wishing to insert hyperlinks to the homepage or any other page of this website into their own websites must seek express written permission from Maxvida.com and ensure that all pages appear in complete Windows and under the corresponding internet addresses.
Maxvida.com and, where applicable, its third party partners reserve all rights not expressly authorized in this legal notice.
Maxvida.com owns the rights to, or to authorized to use all commercial names, brands, distinctive images, logos and symbols that appear on this website which are protected by the relevant copyright laws.
Maxvida.com, owner of the website, only gets and retains the following information about visitors to the website:
- The domain name of the provider (ISP) and/or IP address that gives them Access to the network. For example, a user’s only supplier XXX domain will be identified with the XXX.es and/or IP address. In this way we can produce statistics on the countries and servers who visit our site more often.
- - The date and time of access to our site. This allows us to find out more hours of influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during peak hours.
- - The internet address from which it departed on the link that goes to our site. Thanks to this fact, we know the effectiveness of the various banners and links pointing to our server, to enhance the offering better results.
- - The daily number of visits to each section allows us to know the most successful areas and then we can improve or increase their content, with the aim that users are totally satisfied.
The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can be associated with a particular user and identified.
- The date and time when the user has last visited our website.
- - The contents seen and other statistics related to our website.
- - Security elements involved in the control of access to restricted areas.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of such cookies by selecting the corresponding option in its browser programme. Nevertheless, Maxvida.com does not guarantee that this action might hinder the correct functioning of this website.
In accordance with the current legislation on data protection, as well as in relation to information society and electronic commerce issues, the user accepts that the contributed personal data at the time of his registration to Maxvida.com for having access to the website services (newsletters, communication exchange, blogs, contests) be incorporated to the file owned by the company, in order to facilitate the demanded services, to identify easily users who demand customized services, to make statistical studies of registered users that allow to improve services, to manage basic administration tasks as well as to keep users informed, either by email or by any other mean, about novelties, products and services related to Maxvida.com or to third parties. In the case of commercial communication via e-mail or equivalent means, the user expressly agrees to receive publicity through such means.
Maxvida.com is committed to complying with its obligation to maintain the secrecy of personal data and with its duty to guard them and adopt any necessary means to avoid their alteration, loss, processing or non-authorized use in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, on Personal Data Protection and other applicable legislation.
Users will in all cases be responsible for the truthfulness of the data provided, reserving Maxvida.com the right to exclude any user who provides false data from the registered services, without prejudice to any other legal actions this may incur.
Any registered user can at any time exercise his right to access, rectify and, where applicable, cancel the personal data supplied, by written request addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.