Maxvida.com informs that the company is adapted to whatever prescribe in relation to your personal data. The personal data under our responsibility will be subject to fulfill the Organic law 15/1999, of December 13th, on Personal Data Protection and all security measures, not only technical but also organizational, will be taken to ensure confidentiality.
Visiting http://www.maxvida.com website do not imply the user should provide information of his identity. This information is totally anonymous and, in no case, it can be associated to a concrete and identified user. In the event that the user supplies personal data, this data will be collected in accordance with the limitations and rights in the above standard of data protection. The user who provides personal data consents in a clear, precise and unambiguous way the present conditions.
1. Data Collection.The collection of personal data will be done through the forms published on the website and emails that users could send to Maxvida.com, which will be included in an automated file.
Maxvida.com might keep users’ information, once their relationship has finished, only to comply with the necessary, legal obligations. In turn Maxvida.com will proceed to a cancellation of the data collected when information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which was obtained.
2. Information Security.Maxvida.com has adopted the legally required levels of security for personal information protection and has installed all the technical means and measures available to avoid the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorized access and/or theft of the facilitated information. The foregoing notwithstanding, the user must bear in mind that internet security measures are not impregnable.
3. Confidentiality and Professional Secret.Private communications between Maxvida.com personnel and users or visitors will be considered confidential. Access to that information will be restricted through the use of technological tools and strict internal controls.
4. Links to other websites.This website may contain links to other websites. Maxvida.com does not have any control and not bears any responsibility for the policies or measures to protect data from other websites.
5. Rights of users.With regard to the data obtained, the user may exercise the rights provided for in Organic Law 15/1999, on Personal Data Protection, and in particular his right to access, rectify, cancel and object such data, as well as the right to withdraw his consent for the transfer of this data, or for any of the uses described above.
The rights to cancel, consent revocation or object to such data may be exercised by the user or his representative sending an email to: email@example.com. You can also send a signed letter along with a copy of your ID card to: Maxvida Spain, S.L.U., Antonio Cánovas, 3 – bajo, 50005 – Zaragoza (Spain).
Maxvida.com informs that personal details collected will be eliminated when they ceased to be necessary or pertinent for the purpose for which they were collected.
CLAUSE FOR FORMSMaxvida.com has at the disposal of visitors different types of forms, so that their identification is total, since they voluntarily introduce their personal information there. The information provided by the user will be utilized by Maxvida.com exclusively for the purpose already explained in each case. Our forms include a specific clause of privacy by which the user will give voluntarily his consent to the automated treatment of the data facilitated. Maxvida.com is the responsible entity for the data file generated from the personal data supplied by users.
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, on Personal Data Protection, Maxvida.com is commited to comply with its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and with its duty to store data confidentially. Maxvida.com will take the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized handling or access, bearing in mind, at all times, the state of technology.
Personal data collected will, under no circumstances, be disclosed to third parties without your consent. Said data will be used for the purpose of managing your queries and for sending information of interest to you. Users listed in our Database will be able to exercise, at any time, their rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by sending a letter signed and a copy of your ID card to Maxvida Spain, S.L.U., Antonio Cánovas, 3 – bajo, 50005 – Zaragoza (Spain).